Advertisement

🔥NAFDAC officials raid shop where ladies peel their skin to ‘bleach’ | The Lady addresses Nigerians

🔥NAFDAC officials raid shop where ladies peel their skin to ‘bleach’ | The Lady addresses Nigerians #nafdac #bleachingskin #viralskinbleachbath #ladiespeeltheirskin
NAFDAC officials raided the skin-care outlet where a lady was recently spotted, ‘peeling’ her skin in a water filled with some sort of chemical, all in the name of bleaching. A woman was seen lying in a bathtub filled with water while an attendant was seen carrying out the exfoliation process.
.
.
.

My name is Gentle George. I am a content creator and vlogger currently staying in the Peoples Republic of China. Like I always say, I am all about being real and nothing is scripted. Feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel and check out my other contents. I get better everyday and I have more contents coming your way.

Check out my Playlist for the Videos Mentioned in this video

1. Study In China Videos


2. Living in China Videos


3. My vlogs


4 Opinions on Trending Issues

study in china 2020,beingreal george,teaching in china,being black in china,africans in china,nafdac officials raid shop where ladies peel their skin to ‘bleach’,bleach skin in nigeria,nafdac raid shop of skin bleaching woman,lady peels thier skin to bleach,nigerian skin bleaching products,nigerian skin bleaching bath,why nigerians bleach thier skin,lady behind skin bleaching video in nigeria,nigerian women using chemical to bleach,bleaching skin before and after,

Post a Comment

0 Comments