Advertisement

Mobile Lens Review, Sample Videos & Photos | Macro, Wide Angle, Fish Eye Lens For Mobile

Mobile Lens Review, Sample Videos & Photos | Macro, Wide Angle, Fish Eye Lens For Mobile Mobile Lens Review, Sample Videos & Photos | Macro, Wide Angle, Fish Eye Lens For Mobile. In this video I have shown a little review about the mobile clip lens which is called Universal clip lens. this is gifted by one of my best Well wisher who has bought it for me.
as I am new in YouTube I don't know actually the name of these things.
I am not familiar with those things.
I get to know that one of the thing is called tripod which is a mini tripod which I can use for my vlogging video with front camera. another thing is universal clip lens which includes three types of lens one is a macro lens and other one is a fish eye lens another one is a wide angle lens. basically I need the wide Angle as I do vlogging videos.
as this kind of lens are so cheap we cannot accept a good quality pictures or videos with it, but the funny thing is actually I am so pleased and I am so satisfied with the performance of those lenses. specially I loved the picture quality of the Macro lens because you know when you want to shoot so close to the subject with your mobile camera you cannot do so because the mobile camera has limitation so you can use these macro lens which you can use for the Macro photography and I think this cheap lens has given you a nice quality pictures which you will love.
I have taken some picture quality and also a video sample which you can check.
I hope you also agree with me.
and then the next lens is the wide angle lens. and this is also not that bad actually with the price range. in this video I have shown some video samples by which you can understand then how wide this lens can shoot.
this Wide Angle lens will be helpful for the vlogging videos.
as i use my phone to shoot vlog video.
at the end I checked the Fish eye lens. I have taken some video samples.
by using the fish eye lens you can take wide selfies. when you need to take a lot of people in your selfie then these lens can help you to get a nice selfie.
do we will use the fish eye lens you will see some black bar around the image.
but it's not a problem because you can edit the image in the post production.
hello in the market there are lot of lens for your mobile phone which I can use for the photography. actually you have to remember that this kind of lens will not increase the image quality of your mobile phone camera. These lines will help you to shoot the pictures from different dimensions and just angles.
Universal clip lens, mobile camera, Fish eye lens, macro lens, Wide Angle lens mobile photography, macro photography. mobile review macro review macro lens review fish eye lens review mobile lens review
I will keep continue to upload the vlog videos and different type of reviews so I hope you will subscribe to my channel and continue to watch my videos and any kind of suggestion in the comment section will be appreciated.

#mobile_lens #macro_lens

mobile lense,universal clip lense,macro lense for mobile,fish eye lense,wide angle lense,mobile clip lense,cheap mobile lense,cheap lense,macro lense sample,macro video sample,mobile macro sample,mobile fish eye sample,macro pics,macro images,bd review,mobile lense review,how to use macro lense,mobile photography,macro photography,macro video shooting,mobils camera lense,with lense without lense,

Post a Comment

0 Comments