Advertisement

MMBN2 Genesis Cover - Begin a Journey (Tropical Mix)

MMBN2 Genesis Cover - Begin a Journey (Tropical Mix) If you've been following me on Twitter, you'd know that I've started working with Deflemask Tracker, a program that can emulate a wide variety of retro sound chips, one of them being the Sega Genesis (or Mega Drive)'s YM2612 and SN76489 combo. For the most part, I've just been experimenting with FM synthesis sounds, but during my trip to Maui last week, I decided to finish a track: this cover. It's a reimagining of a fairly underrated song from Mega Man Battle Network 2, one of my favorite childhood games, in a reggae/latin rock style. I hope you like it!



Module file:

chiptune,music,vidya,video game music,vgm,tropical,reggae,santana,latin,latin rock,latin jazz,latin pop,mega man,megaman,mega man battle network,mmbn,mmbn2,rockman,rockman.exe,remix,deflemask,tracker,genesis,mega drive,sega,16-bit,ym2612,sn7,deflol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments