Advertisement

Minecraft Highlight Reel #2 - MINING GONE VERY WRONG

Minecraft Highlight Reel #2 - MINING GONE VERY WRONG This is the second video in the series: Minecraft Highlight Reels
In this video I go mining, planning to find iron, diamonds, and other valuable ores. I tried to use the method where you dig straight down to y-12 (the vertical coordinates where diamonds are most often found), and swim in a block of water, then you become one block tall, enabling you to walk in one block areas, thus making the whole mining process much faster. Little did I know that I was destined for failure. I don't think instrumental songs are protected by copyright laws, so Im pretty sure it's legal to use this music in my videos. If I am wrong PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS, so I know not to do this again.

Exbox Gameplayz,exbox,ex,exy,exbox gameplayz,gaming,games,xbox games,xbox,xbox gaming,xbox gameplay,minecraft highlight reel,minecraft highlight reels,minecraft let's play,minecraft gameplay,xbox gameplayz,minecraft,minecraft video,minecraft videos,finding diamonds in minecraft,finding diamonds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments