Advertisement

Minecraft BEST Block in the game: Why Leaves Might Be the Most Important Block Avomance 2019

Minecraft BEST Block in the game: Why Leaves Might Be the Most Important Block Avomance 2019 What is the BEST block in the game of Minecraft? I am going to show you why it may just be the leaf block! The most important block in the game!

In todays episode of Clever Blocks with Avomance I am looking at the leaf block. Is THIS block the most important and most clever block in all of Minecraft?

IN a MInecraft Survival world, leaf blocks are easy to come by and can be used for so many things in Survival Minecraft.

I try to explain why I think the leaf block may be a candidate for the most important block in Minecraft!

How many other blocks can do SO MUCH?

Is this the Best Minecraft Survival Item?

A fun Minecraft Tutorial

***

Want some really unique Minecraft Merch?
Try here:
avomance.com

***

Made in Java Edition Minecraft 1.14.4


***

To become a Patron of this channel please click here:
avomance.com

I offer some great additional benefits for being a Patron including free access to my Patron Server Avotopia (in Java 1.14.4) with its own dedicated Discord server where I regularly join and chat
A shout out statue in my Hall of Heroes in Avomancia
Discount offers on my Merch
Some exclusive access to my blog on avomance.com (Redstone members and above)
and more to come in the future too!

Thank you so much. Support for this channel is so important to allow me to carry on making videos for you and I am SO GRATEFUL for it.

You are awesome - you literally have no idea how awesome

Avomancia Minecraft Survival Let's Play Series!
Get your OWN statue here!


Thanks so very much for that... For just the price of a cup of coffee or a soda a month, you help to keep this channel rolling and producing content

***

A fun episode as part of my Clever Minecraft Blocks series

minecraft,mineraft tutorial,best block in minecraft,most important minecraft block,what is the best block in minecraft,leaf block,oak leaves,birch leaves,how to make a house in minecraft,how to make a house in minecraft easy,minecraft survival,survival minecraft,easy minecraft tutorial,minecraft house,minecraft 1.14,how to build,how to,lets build,lets play,how to make,in minecraft,how to use,minecraft 1.15,minecraft update,avomance,xp farm,ender,PC,

Post a Comment

0 Comments