Advertisement

LIVE! Bovada Betting Scam? It's possible. Check out this scoring scam I caught on a Soccer game.

LIVE! Bovada Betting Scam?  It's possible. Check out this scoring scam I caught on a Soccer game. Check out the craziness on this Soccer game. Good thing I checked the live action. Bovada has some explaining to do. I'm sure they'll just chalk it up to a system error, but imagine if you went all in on the Under at 3.5 thinking the score was 0-0 when it was really 2-0? Then, as you can see in the middle of my video, it went to 3-0 in live action, but only 1-0 on Bovada. Then it moved the O/U to 4. I'd be all in under 4 if it was 1-0. The score was actually 3-0. Dangerous stuff right here folks.


Btw, it's still showing 1-0 on Bovada at the 74th minute of the 2nd half. smh. Unbelievable.

Bovada,sports betting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments