Advertisement

JOOM used my picture to try and sell their wigs and I bought that wig

JOOM used my picture to try and sell their wigs and I bought that wig Hello babies.
This video is a bit fun because I buy a $15 wig from JOOM that was sold to me, using my own picture. It's quite funny actually.

Original wig from feshfen:

Besos,
Stella 🌟

--------------------

MY COUPONS:

FESHFEN WIGS:
Use code 'STELLA' for 18% off!

BEST SEMI PERMANENT DYES:
Use code 'STELLA10' for 10% off!

TTDEYE COLOURED LENSES:
Use code 'STELLACINI' for a discount!

SILICONE WIG BAND (WIG FIX):
Use code 'stellacini10' for 10% off!

MY REALLY CUTE GLASSES:
Use code 'stella8' for 8% off!

MY FAVOURITE BARGAIN GLASSES:
Buy one get one free!

FAVOURITE STRAIGHTENERS:

The Camera That I Use:

The Lens That I use:
-------------------

HOW TO REACH ME:

Email:
stellamariacini@gmail.com

Instagram:

hair,hairstyles,stella,cini,malta,maltese,hairstyle,braid,style,styles,colour,dye,dyes,dyeing,hairstyling,instagram,youtube,guru,beauty,buying a wig,wig,snthetic wig,cheap wig,cheacp wigs,wish,joom,joom wigs,shit wigs,bad wigs,terrible wigs,long wigs,purple,purple hair,lavender hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments