Advertisement

Join server, MAKE PROFIT - Rust Solo|Duo

Join server, MAKE PROFIT - Rust Solo|Duo If you’re enjoying the video make sure you subscribe so I can produce more regular content!


Hey guys, Mears here and today I'm showing you the awesome power of a solo player! Play smart and be amazed at the results! I have nearly 3000 hours in Rust and I was pretty happy with the start I made today, It was nice to play a bit with brit but I'd like to get some proper hours in with him. Some nice plays and great Youtuber banter in this video, unfortunately this is a one off video and not the start of a series. I hope you enjoy Join server, Make PROFIT and I'll see you all in my next Rust solo/duo video, and as always have fun guys!


Thanks for watching, and as always, have fun guys!


Brits channel:


MY WEBSITE -
LEGENDARY INTRO MUSIC -
INTRO MADE BY -
MY DISCORD -
PATREON -
TWITTER -


CLICK HERE TO CUSTOMISE AN AWESOME PC;





Use code 'MEARS' for 5% off!


#MaxMears #rust #profit


Recorded on Shadowplay, edited with Audacity and Sony Vegas Pro.

Rust,going deep,Rust solo,Rust Update,Rust funny moments,Rust gameplay,Rust base design,Rust raid,Rust funny,rust trap base,Rust tips,Gaming,Facepunch,Gamer,Survival,Max Mears,Starter Help Guide,Rustopia,season episode,commentary gaming,Rust omega server shop,#MaxMears,#rust,#profit,Join server,MAKE PROFIT - Rust Solo/Duo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments