Advertisement

It's A Long Road ORIGINAL by Destiny Cross

It's A Long Road ORIGINAL by Destiny Cross ❤ ❤ ❤ Download my songs for FREE: ❤ ❤ ❤

I wrote this song for all my friends out there who are going through very troublesome times. It seems that life today is so much more stressful than I can ever remember. I want to say to everyone "Don't give up on the world or yourself! Keep hanging on, because there is HOPE ... it can come in the next minute, in the next day, or in the next week ... Never give up!" I love you all. ❤

Send Snail-Mail To:
Destiny Cross
2288 Gunbarrel Rd. 154/372
Chattanooga, TN 37421

YouTube is the ONLY social media site I am on. I do not have a Facebook, Twitter, etc.
The ONLY way to contact me is through my website, my e-mail, or my YouTube channel.
❤ I am not able to reply to all my messages, but I try to read everything! ❤
There just aren't enough hours in the day to do all that I would like to do.
I appreciate every single one of my viewers! "Thank you!" for writing and commenting!

Original Lyrics Written by Destiny Cross: It's a Long Road

I'm tired of the stressed life,
I aim to be free!
I'm looking for a refuge,
Something I can believe.

It's a long road we ride,
And we stumble and slide,

It's hard when you're working,
And see nothing ahead,

It's hard when you're trying,
But inside you feel dead,

It's a hard road we ride,
Full of heartache and pride,

It's hot in the desert,
We're searching for grace!
A place with cool water,
A Hope to embrace!

It's high time we tend to,
All the evil we've done,
It's time we surrender,
And look to the One!

A battle's begun,
There's a race to be run!

Western,Spagetti,Spaghetti,Wild,West,Country,Twang,Twangy,Twanging,Guitar,Snare,Drum,Red Dead Redemption,RDR,Red,Dead,Redemption,Hope,Stressful,Stressed,Life,Hard,Working,Hopeless,Answer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments