Advertisement

I went up to heaven last year.

I went up to heaven last year. I had a dream that was not an ordinary dream on June 12, 2018 and I want to tell you about what I have been made to understand..........And the rebellious house of Israel won't hearken to the Word of God. These things I know are on the pages that are in the Bible. So you can know them too. Jesus called some of us to be witnesses in the world and to preach the gospel of the kingdom and to convert people from wickedness that nobody understands. They don't understand what "grace" actually is. They don't understand the gospel. NOBODY is getting this right. Paul knew this thing that I know too and he preached the gospel according to the REVELATION OF THAT MYSTERY. Salvation is something that is revealed in the last time. Grace is to be brought unto us at the revelation of Jesus Christ at the END. Earth is flat and Jesus showed us this so that we can show the world that we have been under satan's dominion our whole lives and have been greatly deceived. Welcome to my channel. Please subscribe.

I love you all and only want to share this information that people are NOT listening to and won't hearken until the Lord returns. Fun for me I have learned.....lol jk.

year.

Post a Comment

0 Comments