Advertisement

I Went to The #1 Thrifting Convention in the USA! | Vlogmas Day 15

I Went to The #1 Thrifting Convention in the USA! | Vlogmas Day 15 today was a dream!! thriftcon was so cool and I can't wait for the next one. we got some really amazing vintage pieces including the vintage guess jacket that Marty McFly from Back to the Future wore! (if you havent seen that movie, get on it people). I also saw a vintage shirt from the FIRST COACHELLA in 1999 I wanted it so bad but it was $150 and now im regretting now buying it lol well, I hope you guys enjoy! Make sure to catch up on my recent vlogs! :
Day 14 (Recreating Viral Tiktok food trends):
Day 13 (the streamys!):
Day 12: (COOKING WITH KRISTEN! |Ginger Salmon & Brussels)
Day 11: (EXTREME Master Bedroom Makeover)
Day 10: (Meeting w MTV & Thrifting)
Day 9: (BOUGHT MY DREAM CAR)
Day 8:(COOKING WITH KRISTEN)
Day 7: (watching my boyfriend perform live at the KIIS FM Jingle Ball)
Day 6: (Getting red carpet ready in under 1 hour)
Day 5: (visiting GLOSSIERS headquarters!)
Day 4: (New York!)
Follow me on everything!
Instagram / Twitter / Snapchat - @kristenmcatee
MERCH -
All business inquiries - victoriadaniel@twopillarmanagement.com
Intro/Outro by - kootdesigns.com

weewoo

kristen,mcatee,kwisten,thriftcon,thrifting convention,thrift,good thrift stores,good thrift store finds,good thrift stores in los angeles,vintage,vintage denim jacket,80s fashion,back to the future,guess,haul,thrift haul,come thrifting with me,fashion,tiktok trend,tiktok trends,trendy,tiktok,tik tok,starbucks,grwm,goodwill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments