Advertisement

I saw what Indians Hardly find in Russia || They Never saw an Indian Before

I saw what Indians Hardly find in Russia || They Never saw an Indian Before This video Shows the place that Indians hardly find in Russia.. My Host took me to a place called Prokhorovka..
it became famous during world war -II when Germany attacked Kursk City.. Nazis intended to encircle the Soviet Troop in Kursk..
The battle of Prokhorovka was the LARGEST TANK battle of world war -II.
over 1200 tanks and self propelled guns were used in this battle.

It was my pleasure to see the real Tanks which fought the world war -II against the Germans..

#HimalayanRover
#secondworldwar
#secondworldwarmuseum
#prokhorovka
#Prokhorovkamuseum
#Prokhorovkabattle
#Kurskbattle

Indian in Russia,Russian Village Life,countryside russia,World war -II monument,Prokhorovka,Prokhorovka state Museum,Prokhorovka battle,Prokhorovka tank battle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments