Advertisement

I made tattoo on my forehead and won an iPhone 11

I made tattoo on my forehead and won an iPhone 11 Hello! Let's get acquainted with each other. My name is Tina. Today I will tell you a story about human stupidity. Probably, this is its essence.



I will start by saying that I am from a poor family. My dad has been in prison for 15 years and my mother has two jobs just to feed my younger brother and me.



Her salary is enough only for the necessary minimum of products. And clothes we get from kids of our relatives. All this is easy for my brother as he is never bothered about his appearance. However, I was very ashamed of my clothes, I wanted to look beautiful and stylish. But this was just a dream.



This year, I graduated from high school and, of course, my further studies at the university are out of question, I have to go to work. Maybe then I can finally buy myself new jeans and a T-shirt. I want to put on new clothes, it’s really interesting for me how it feels.



Well, all my friends are not from well-off families, but the thing is in the area where we live.



There are very old and dilapidated buildings here, some of them are already destroyed, others do not have water and electricity supply inside. It appears that just those, who have no choice, live here. This is how our group of teenage friends has formed.We never miss the opportunity to earn some money and never refuse from freebies. We value our friendship and dream of getting out of this dullness and poverty.



About 2 years ago, I became interested in participating in various competitions on social media. Several times, I even managed to win a cake and a set of dishes. This may seem a trifle to some people, but I was really pleased to receive these prizes and share my joy with my mom and brother.Once, when flipping through the Instagram feed, I saw a contest. From the comments below it, I understood that it caused a resonance among the public. Indeed, the conditions for receiving the prize seemed really crazy.



Anyone who will make a tattoo on their face with the word "iPhone 11" or its symbol will receive a prize with the same name as a gift. The tattoo should be real, which means that it is not something that is made with henna and is washed off after a few days.



Everyone was talking about this contest and it was impossible to believe that someone would agree to engage in such an adventure.But there is me, for whom iPhone 11 equals to a flight into space or something from the parallel reality, that is, completely unattainable.


Like and subscribe to my channel!



#meetmystory #animatedstories #actuallyhappened

meet my story,actually happened,storybooth,animated stories,actually happened tattoo,actually happened iphone,actually happened freak,teen stories,animated story,share my story,my story animated,storybooth actually happened,storybooth iphone,storybooth tattoo,I made tattoo on my forehead and won an iPhone 11,real stories,regret,won,

Post a Comment

0 Comments