Advertisement

I Found an EXTREMELY RARE Creature While Fishing...

I Found an EXTREMELY RARE Creature While Fishing... In today's video, I go creek netting for rare crawfish, shrimp, and minnow fish in a local freshwater canal with BIG FISH! I caught huge crawfish with crawfish eggs on them to take to my aquarium fish tank to keep as my new pets.
--
What should I name my new Cray-fish ARMY?
--
Follow me on instagram:

Follow me on TikTok:
--
Business email: bassfishermanguy@gmail.com

fishing,fish,rare fish,exotic fish,bass fishing,fish tank,aquarium,aquarium fish,pet fish,fish keeping,saving fish,fish rescue,abandoned pool,bass fishing productions,catch em all fishing,Paul cuffaro,raww fishing,monster mike,backyard pond,pool pond,googan squad,cichlid,peacock bass,big fish,snakehead,largemouth bass,fishing video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments