Advertisement

I bought the DEAR DOLLIE HEELS?! (Most expensive heels in royale high)||LifeAsKit

I bought the DEAR DOLLIE HEELS?! (Most expensive heels in royale high)||LifeAsKit Disclaimer-This video isn’t meant to brag in any way, shape, or form. I didn’t buy any diamonds just hardcore saving. It took me 3 whole days to get enough diamonds for these!

I cannot believe that I bought these! They are so stunning and beautiful, and they go with almost any outfit! They are really worth the expensive price tag!!

Make sure you comment, like, and subscribe!

The giveaways are still active! Enter here~
Thank you so much for 200+ subs! You all mean the world to me!!

More real life videos of me will be coming soon, but I have gotten really sick and lost my voice..

high)||LifeAsKit

Post a Comment

0 Comments