Advertisement

How Most People (Unknowingly) Make Themselves Poor

How Most People (Unknowingly) Make Themselves Poor Join Fame TV Here;

There's a proverb in my country that goes like this, "Hard work is the secret of wealth." I think such proverb exists everywhere in the world.


My parents thought I was lazy, so all my childhood, I was told, "Hey, you're a man. Hard work is the secret of wealth."

But when I was a teenager, I started questioning this assumption.

If hard work is the secret of wealth, why isn't my father rich?

I mean, my father is the most hard-working human being I ever knew, so if hard work is truly the secret of prosperity, why is my father poor?

I started looking for an answer and after a lot of studies, I found out something very interesting and that's what I'm about to share with you in today's video. If you're new here, consider subscribing so that you won't miss other interesting videos like this.

If you've not subscribed to the Success Secrets TV, kindly subscribe here ...

If you're between the ages of 15 and 40, we invite you to join our new channel, Under40 TV for inspiration and wisdom to live a meaningful, rich & successful life. Join the Under40 here ...

We Love You!

the rich mindset,the poor mindset,how to be rich,the poor people,the rich people,the habits of the poor,the habits of the wealthy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments