Advertisement

HAPPY BIRTH DAY! X1 'LEE HANGYUL' [FLASH - FAN CAM MIX]

HAPPY BIRTH DAY! X1 'LEE HANGYUL' [FLASH - FAN CAM MIX] Dear Hangyul,

ROCKSTAR! It’s the correct word to define you in a single word. The way you are living your life is simply rocking like do whatever you want to do, today is your day. Every day when I am watching you I leave challenging myself to be a better me, your heart is just as big and special as your talent, be as you are a kind, humble and generous person.Your personality makes you unique from others, may you live thousands and thousands of years. I am a great fan of yours. l wish good health and a good life for you from bottom of my heart. That is the only thing I can do for you. Happy birthday to my charming star.

#한결같이_빛나는_한결아_생일축하해
#Happy_Hangyul_Day

[FLASH

Post a Comment

0 Comments