Advertisement

Hanging out with Selena Gomez in London! VLOGMAS 3

Hanging out with Selena Gomez in London! VLOGMAS 3 Today is the thirs vlog of my vlogmas this year! I met Selena Gomez and hung out with her as we listened to her new unrealised music, she sat with us and we asked her questions and then took some pictures with her which you will see in the video. I also went to bingo bingo, a uni party and saw my boyfriend. I hope you enjoy!

My links:
•INSTAGRAM: @lovevie
•VLOG CHANNEL:
•TWITTER: @loveviex
•Depop: loveviex

Buisness Enquires: lovevie@gleamfutures.com

P.O BOX: Lovevie, Gleam Futures, 6th Floor, 60 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2NU

Music by Epidemic Sound:
Check out their YouTube channel:
------------------------------------------
I am so grateful for every single one of you and your support honestly means the world to me. thank you x

Lovevie

selena gomez,selena,meetup,ariana grande,rare,back to me,london,uni,bongo bingo,lovevie boyfriend,vlog,day in the life,realistic,selenator,gomez,loose you to love me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments