Advertisement

FLYING TO AUSTRALIA ✈️Trip Prep and Pack With Me | Solo Anxious Traveller

FLYING TO AUSTRALIA ✈️Trip Prep and Pack With Me | Solo Anxious Traveller The adventure begins here 🗺💫I spent the most magical two months backpacking the east coast of Australia. Join me as a prep for my trip, pack my bag, and get (slightly) stressed in the process. ♔ Open for more information ♔

👑Previous video 👑
STATIONERY LOVERS' HEAVEN 💌 Autumn Papergang Unboxing

Thanks for watching and don't forget to subscribe

🌷follow me 🌷
twitter:
instagram:
🖥where else to find me 🖥
blog:
goodreads:
depop:

💌get in contact 💌 thekingbeth@gmail.com

my pronouns: she/her

thekingbeth,travel,vlog,travel vlog,travel vlogger,australia,gap year,flight,backpacker,packing,pack with me,backpacking,flashpacker,east coast,traveller,travel anxiety,

Post a Comment

0 Comments