Advertisement

Flying a One-of-a-Kind Electric Paramotor Prototype!

Flying a One-of-a-Kind Electric Paramotor Prototype! I was lucky enough to fly a one-of-kind electric paramotor test bed while I was down at Aviator Paramotor. This unit was a proof of concept and is far from finished but it was a blast to fly!

Music:

The best charity:

Gear I Use
Phone Mount:
Brightest Strobe Ever:
Latest GoPro that works with the Sena Backpack
GoPro Hero4:
Sena Backpack for GoPro (in-flight audio):
Sena I use for Coms:
My Helmet:
Ear Protection for Helmet:
My Phone:

#Electric #Paramotor #AviatorParamotor

trent palmer,kit fox,paragliding,paraglider,eric farewell,paramotor,ppg,dell schanze,captain kurt,tucker gott,mark huneycutt,woody,matt woodworth,Woody's Gamertag,ultralight,flying,HadronXX,Dudek,Dudek HadronXX,Hadron,Aviator PPG,Aviation,Aviator,Ozone,Gin,Matt Minyard,Parajet,miniplane,Top80,Moster 185,Scout Paramotor,Scout,Scout Carbon,Scout Carbon 185,Revo3,Paramania,Wings over winter,Midwest,PPG”,

Post a Comment

0 Comments