Advertisement

Epithet Erased is Not Very Good

Epithet Erased is Not Very Good A very ranty review of the first episode of Epithet Erased, the official show made by Jelloapocalypse for VRV, the legitimate video streaming service for anime, cartoons, and various animations.
I'm honestly insulted for the rest of the creators and animators for other shows on VRV that this trash is promoted alongside their creations.

If you wish to view this episode on YouTube, and YouTube's search bar is scary, here's a link to it here:
This video is intended for a more mature audience. I kept my language fairly clean, since my christian family sometimes like to watch my videos, but this video is distinctly not meant for children.

Jello,Jelloapocalypse,JelloShow,Epithet,Epetet,Erased,Epithet Erased,Jello Apocalypse,Episode 1,ep1,ep erased,Criticism,Not,Very,Good,Epithet Erased is not very good,Jellowhy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments