Advertisement

DON'T DRINK WHAT HE GIVES YOU | I'm doing Spooky Scary Sundays until CORYXKENSHIN comes back (SSS 8)

DON'T DRINK WHAT HE GIVES YOU | I'm doing Spooky Scary Sundays until CORYXKENSHIN comes back (SSS 8) I'm Doing Spooky Scary Sundays until CoryxKenshin comes back! It's not exactly the same as CoryxKenshin's videos but hopefully you'll enjoy them just as much!

Spooky Scary Sundays in my opinion is one of the best series out there and I'm so glad you're all enjoying these Spooky Scary Reactions! I will continue doing these for as long as I can and aim to be as consistent as possible! CoryxKenshin holds a dear place in my heart as I'm sure he does for many of you and I will do SSS as well as I can!

If you don't know what CoryxKenshin's Spooky Scary Sunday is, then let me explain... you all send CoryxKenshin videos on twitter using the #SSS and at-ing him, although since he's taking a break from Social Media for a while you can @ me on twitter using #SSS and I will review them... since I'm Doing Spooky Scary Sundays until CoryxKenshin comes back :)

hope you enjoy this Spooky Scary Sunday!!! I put a lot of work into it (though you probably won't be able to tell lol)

___

Send me stuffs on Twitter:
___


Check Out The Creators:


True Creepy Stalker Horror Story Animated - Wansee Entertainment:




Creepy Night at the Elementary School - Wansee Entertainment
:




sad_girl.mp4 - Squimpus McGrimpus
:




Creepy Bar - Wansee Entertainment
:


___

#SpookyScarySundays
#SSS
#NickNoClip
#CoryxKenshin
___


Music from:
incompetech.com
epidemicSounds.com

nicknoclip,horror,coryxkenshin sss,coryxkenshin spooky scary sundays,spooky scary sundays,spooky scary sundays coryxkenshin,coryxkenshin scary videos,spooky scary sundays with coryxkenshin,spooky scary sundays by coryxkenshin,spooky scary sundays cory,spooky scary sundays games,kenshin spooky scary sundays,spooky scary sundays new,spooky scary sundays from coryxkenshin,coryxkenshin spooky scary sundays new,new spooky scary sundays video,coryxkenshin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments