Advertisement

Dionne Warwick - That's what friends are for - Princess Lody & DoctorKC

Dionne Warwick - That's what friends are for - Princess Lody & DoctorKC You can sing this song WITH ME on Smule in two ways :-
1. Join my collab. In case you don't find Open Collab, please message me at facebook.com/doctorkc
2. Create your Collab and invite ID DoctorKC
I sing very few Bollywood songs, some English songs, MANY Pakistan songs. Can try English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Multani songs of other Asian Countries.
LEARN making Song Modules for Smule in
SING ON SMULE - Book available on Amazon KDP and Kindle
DoctorKC Books
Available for FREE Kindle Reading and as Paperback.
Links at ukmall.net
+91-9810571993 facebook.com/doctorkc
Feature from
FIRST Author of Jaypee Brothers
If you are an Author, I promote your books FREE. Else you can be an author in hours - Nothing to spend or pay. Just write 2 pages on ANY subject/topic and then message me on Facebook.

DoctorKC

Post a Comment

0 Comments