Advertisement

DECEMBER PLAN WITH ME – Minimalist, Dainty & Work Appropriate

DECEMBER PLAN WITH ME – Minimalist, Dainty & Work Appropriate Hey there you boss babe! Welcome to my bulletjournal channel, where I show you how you can organize yourself efficiently #timeismoney with style! Today we’re planning for the month of December, all you need is a journal, 3 pens and a few minutes to spare. If you like this video, don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss my next videos!
xoxo Jane


- SOCIAL MEDIA -
Instagram // www.instagram.com/bujojane/
E-Mail // therealbujojane@gmail.com

- UTENSILS -
Tombow Dual Brush Pens 192 & 725
Staedtler Pigment Liner 0.3 & 0.5
Lanoo Graphics Bullet Journal
(No advertisement / everything was selfpaid)

- MUSIC -
A typical ride out by Noir Et Blanc Vie (Youtube Audio Library)

- OTHER CREDITS -
Free Realistic Snow Overlay by Kosmos Motion Graphics

Bulletjournal,Plan with me,December,Work Bujo,Minimalist Bujo,Bujo,Bujojane,Journal,Doodle,Doodle Art,Handlettering,Lettering,Calligraphy,Planner,Minimalist,Simple,Design,handdrawn,Christmas,Floral art,december plan with me,december 2019,how to,bullet journal,plan with me,plan with me december 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments