Advertisement

CATRIONA GRAY BACK IN PH AFTER MISS UNIVERSE REIGN

CATRIONA GRAY BACK IN PH AFTER MISS UNIVERSE REIGN Catriona Gray returned to the Philippines early Wednesday after her reign as Miss Universe.

"Since I was 18, I've been dreaming of pursuing music and it always gets put off or pushed to the side. Actually, now that I get to pursue it, it's like, oh my goodness, it's like another dream that I'm able to see in my view," Gray said.

HELLO MGA MOSANG!!!!
THANKS FOR WATCHING,
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE & HIT THE NOTIFICATION BELL "🔔""

For business, partnership and collaboration, you can reach me here:
Instagram: #PAYONIDEE

Facebook Page: PAYONIDEE_GG.VERSION

#MissUniverse2019
#CATRIONABACKINPH
#CatrionaGray

Copyright Disclaimer: This video is fan-made I do NOT own this video nor the image featured in the video. All rights belong to its rightful owner/owner's. No copyright infringement is intended

CATRIONA GRAY,CATRIONA GRAY BACK IN PH,CATRIONA GRAY NASA PINAS NA,PHILIPPINES,TRENDING PHILIPPINES,2018 MISS UNIVERSE,MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments