Advertisement

BOOKSTORE VLOG || Powell's Shopping on a Cozy Rainy Night

BOOKSTORE VLOG || Powell's Shopping on a Cozy Rainy Night Hello, Friends!

Don't you just immediately feel at home in a bookstore? No matter where you are in the world, in a bookstore you can surround yourself with your most favorite and familiar characters, melting boundaries of time and space ✨ Landon and I spent our rainy Saturday night in THE LARGEST Independent Bookstore in the United States-- Powell's City of Books. This is my happy place in Portland; I could easily spend multiple consecutive days exploring the never-ending maze of books.

I'm currently shopping for and planning my 2020 Reading list-- please feel free to share your favorite books with me!

I'm so very happy you're here. Thank you for watching :)

Hugs,
Morgan

Powell's Website:
My Instagram:

Night

Post a Comment

0 Comments