Advertisement

AQUARIUS * WHY ARE YOU BRINGING UP OLD SHHH? * DECEMBER 2019

AQUARIUS * WHY ARE YOU BRINGING UP OLD SHHH? * DECEMBER 2019 Hello,

My name is Ebony Koger. I am a self taught Oracle and Tarot reader for the past 6 years. I recently received my formal training in Divination at Southwest Institute of Healing Arts.

I enjoy music, art, drama, medicine and esoteric knowledge. I enjoy learning new things. Currently, I am studying to become a professional astrologer.

I am a student earning my associate's degree at a local community college and plan on furthering my education at an university. I am competent, capable and confident.

Healthyskin78@gmail.com
480-256-8308
Instagram: queensistatheoneandonly
Facebook: QueenSista's Tarot
Donations:
CashApp: $EbonyKoger
Venmo@QueenSista78
paypal.me/ebonykoger

DECEMBER

Post a Comment

0 Comments