Advertisement

3 Day Study Challenge - SImple Past - Day 1

3 Day Study Challenge - SImple Past - Day 1 Learn SImple Past today! with another Study Challenge! This time we will focus on Simple Past! Over the next 3 days, I will be giving you explanations about Simple Past, all the rules and the most common mistakes we make in the simple past tense. On each day, I will focus on something. In This video, for example, I will focus on affirmative sentences in the simple past. First, I will explain what Simple Past is. Then I will give you the most important rules for affirmative sentences in the Simple Past. I will also give you a basic sequence to help you make basic affirmative sentences in the simple past. In the previous 3 day study challenge, I didn't give you full explanations. But this time, get ready because we are gonna talk about everything when it comes to Simple Past. After I give you the basic explanations about affirmative sentences we will focus on the most common mistakes, ok? I hope you like this 3-day study challenge. Invite your friends!

Help me make more videos on youtube:
Social Media:
Facebook:
Instagram: @TeacherPrix
blog:

3 day study challenge,study challenge teacher prix,teacher prix,study challenge,simple past tense,english grammar,simple past form,simple past grammar,grammar simple past,regular and irregular verbs,english,esl,grammar rules simple past,english lesson,past simple tense,simple past sentences,

Post a Comment

0 Comments