Advertisement

Victoria & Albert | The one that saves me

Victoria & Albert | The one that saves me Well well.. as you can see there's not many vicbert vids on my channel but I thought I needed to fix this because I've watched series 3 very recently and gosh these two never stop playing with my feelings but oh how I love them.

I never thought I would love them that much but Coleman and Hughes' performance (+ their chemistry) helped a great deal.
So now I'm torn between shipping vicbourne and vicbert.
It also made me want to learn more about the real vicbert.

And seriously, can we talk about that season finale ? *cries in period drama*


My mental ass forgot to put a watermark..once more.. *sighs*

In my opinion, these lyrics match their relationship very well, especially when it says "you’re gonna be the one that saves me" because Albert was always here for Victoria and same with the other way around, despite all their chaotic disagreements, only Albert could really help, support and above all save Victoria in every way, and when he was gone, a big part of her was gone with him.
They were each other’s greatest and perhaps even only friend and went through so much but still their love still remained.
That the definition of true love.

*secretly wishing all men could be like Albert knowing it would never happen*

Anyway, hope you like it, because I'm quite happy with the result and that song remains one of my favourite ever (I guess I'm inspired by iconic songs lately lol).

Film/TV show : Victoria
Coloring : Jula Misiak

[inspired by "Bells" and her video called "Victoria & Albert | Biggest decision of my life"]

#fanvidfeed #annesoshifeatures #vicbert

saves

Post a Comment

0 Comments