Advertisement

This spritual video is dedicated to all of you my kind and loving friends💝👍بابابزرگ و نوه‌اش

This spritual video is dedicated to all of you my kind and loving friends💝👍بابابزرگ و نوه‌اش #OldMan and #Little_Helen 😙😙😍😍❤❤👍
This spritual video is dedicated to all of you my kind and loving friends💝👍
God, what did you creat ? What angels you have sent to earth! I want to thank you by all my heart
👍❤ My god, please give us wisdom to understand and a kind heart to fully apperciate their existence.Amen
There is no painting more beautiful than these images in the world!
I myself watch it ten times a day😊
In hopes of a world free of pain and suffering for all earthlings💚
Please consider making a donation to our cause as we provide the care these angeles need. You can find all the information you need below:

Donate:

For Hospital:
____________
#پیرمرد و #هلن_کوچولو 😙😙😍😍
این تصاویر خدایی، تقدیمی من به شما دوستانِ باعشق و بامحبت خودم💝👍
خدایا چی خلق کردی! خدایا چه فرشته‌هایی رو زمین فرستادی! باتمام وجود شکرت👍❤ خدایا بهمون عقل فهمیدن و قلب درکشونُ بده تا باتمام وجود قدرشونُ داشته باشیم. آمین
نقاشی از این زیباتر تو دنیا وجود نداره! خودم روزی ده‌بار نگاش میکنم😊
به امید روزهای خوب برای همه موجودات دنیا 💙
دوستان اگر تمایل دارید مارو در اینراه همراهی کنید،تا بتونیم جون بچه‌های بیشتری‌رو نجات بدیم،میتونید از راههای زیر اقدام کنید: ممنون

۶۳۹۳۴۶۱۰۲۴۸۹۵۴۸۰
شماره کارت بانک سینا بنام حسین محمدی

Donate:
____________

نوه‌اش

Post a Comment

0 Comments