Advertisement

The Advantage of Being Early | How to Build an Empire With Microblading by @irinawynn

The Advantage of Being Early | How to Build an Empire With Microblading by @irinawynn Anybody unwilling to try new services is saying a lot more than they think. The unwillingness to test and experiment is a huge vulnerability in the fast-paced world we live on. You are going to be quickly left behind if you are not trying to grow from a business or personal perspective.

First movers are at a huge advantage compared to everyone else in the industry. If you learned microblading before it was "proven" to be the next big thing, you would have a much better chance of being a top influencer and artist on the beauty world .

The story of World Microblading begins in an unlikely way. I don’t come from a wealthy family or have a rich husband, and my early life was not easy or glamorous. Some might say that World Microblading started from nothing, but that’s not exactly true either.

You see, this business is actually built on something very valuable: A tremendous desire to succeed, to have the life that I believe we all deserve, and on a strong determination to never, ever give up.

Those traits have served me well, and because of them, I overcame numerous obstacles. I was born in a small village in Romania, a place without much opportunity for the kind of life I dreamed of having. I spoke no English. The glamour of Hollywood or the beauty of a tropical island seemed as far away as the moon. To go anywhere on an airplane seemed as unlikely as growing wings and flying myself.

Just a few short years ago, I was a hard-working waitress, depending on tips to support myself. I knew that something had to change. Sure, I could take extra shifts to make a little more, but there are only so many hours in the day. Although I am a very positive person, it was wearing me down. Even as I pursued my law degree, I knew that my success would be limited. As an attorney, I could have a decent life, but I longed for more, much more, than just decent.

To top it all off, while still very young, I found myself divorced and raising my daughter on my own. A lot of people would see that as a reason to give up, believing that there was no time to do more for themselves. I saw the opposite though. Because I am raising a daughter, success is even more important. I wouldn’t just be doing it for me, but also for her. Besides, I’m her role model. I had to give life my very best.

So how did I get from then to now? What made the difference?

First, I identified a passion, something that I love to do.

I love beauty. I love joy. I love helping women experience the joy of being their most beautiful. And, I identified the one service in the beauty industry that is highest paying – microblading. No matter how well your job pays, if there is no passion, no joy, it doesn’t really make sense to spend even some of your time doing it. On the other hand, once you find your passion, I believe you should find a way to be paid what you truly deserve.

Next, I set about becoming the very best.

If you can’t truly say you are the best choice for clients or potential clients, then what are you doing? How can you honestly say, “choose me?”

I wanted to be at the top of my profession. I took numerous training courses, some good, some not so good. I studied faces. I learned colors and skin types. I practiced the techniques I learned. I even developed and tested my own techniques. I wanted every face that I touched to have that magical quality of somehow looking absolutely natural but, at the same time, absolutely perfect!

I have to confess, my early work wasn’t that good. I kept trying though. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect. Eventually, I became not only good, but really great at microblading. I knew I had something special to offer.

So, finally, I made myself into a brand and a business.

I opened successful beauty spas in Oslo, Norway and in Beverly Hills, California. These businesses grew and thrived. Soon, I became an internationally recognized expert working with Hollywood A-listers and the very wealthy, as well as lots of other women who wanted that “celebrity look!” And as my clientele grew, of course my staff did too, forcing me to develop a new skill: training others to microblade and work with customers. I defined the details of my microblading methods so that I could easily and successfully teach this skill to my staff.

Of course, by now, I already had some experience at developing a skill and then turning it into a business. I did it with microblading. Why not do it with training others to microblade?

The idea for World Microblading was beginning to form.

But still, I needed to think about my “why” just like I had done before I began microblading. Why would I want to start a microblading training academy? I thought about my own journey. I thought about how different my life is today from what it might have been. What if I could help others do the same? What if I could make it even easier for them?

Want to learn more ? Have a look here:

microblading,microblading training,microblading career,microblading artist,microbladingeyebrows,microblading opportunity,microblading academy,learn microblading,microblading school,world microblading,learn microblading online,

Post a Comment

0 Comments