Advertisement

That's What You Get - Paramore (Vocal Cover)

That's What You Get - Paramore (Vocal Cover) ★ Please subscribe to my channel! I make weekly videos and would love your support.★

Subscribe to my channel ➤
MERCH ➤

➤Learning guitar? Guitar Tricks has over 11,000 online video lessons. Get a 14 day trial here:


★ Would appreciate if you gave my original songs a listen!


➤ Follow me on Spotify


➤ iTunes/Apple Music



★ Let’s be friends on social media! Hit me up on one of these links down below.


➤ Instagram


➤Twitter


➤Facebook


★ For booking and business inquires only, email ➤ DakotaRhodesMusic@gmail.com


#Paramore #ThatsWhatYouGet #VocalCover

guitar,piano,vocals,acoustic,banjo,ukulele,mandolin,music,halsey,tarot,lover,kahlid,youre,still,the,cover,10KHOURS,dan and shay,ghost,pewdiepie,mr. beast,tiffany alvord,tyler ward,ten second songs,mirandasings,dude perfect,colleen ballinger,joey graceffa,shane dawson,jeffery starr,james charles,taylor swift,justin bieber,niall horan,shania twain,billie eilish,singing your instagram comments,instagram,funny,jenna marbles,paramore,thats what you get,

Post a Comment

0 Comments