Advertisement

Showcasing my Self Obtained, Premier Ball, Expanded Living Dex!

Showcasing my Self Obtained, Premier Ball, Expanded Living Dex! Hey y'all! I'm here to show you all my Self Obtained, Premier Ball, Expanded Living Dex. Every pokemon (if possible) must be in a premier ball, with my OT (Static). All forms able to be stored on Bank are included, including major gender sprite differences. Special thanks to Serebii, Bulbapedia, and reddit.com/r/vivillon for helping me complete this 3 year long project. If you notice any missing pokemon, or mistakes with the below lists of exclusions and exceptions, comment on the video, or shoot me a DM and let me know, and I will correct it. I'll post a video of the correction and you'll get a shout out for helping me perfect the project!

Exclusions/exceptions: Ash Hat Pikachu, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Archen, Archeops, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Ash Greninja, Fancy Vivillon, Pokeball Vivillon, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, Aurorus, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Type: Null, Silvally, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Magearna, Marshadow, Poiple, Naganadel, and Zeraora are only available in non-premier balls. Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, and Victini were available to catch in Premier Balls in Gen 4/5 events, but are no longer accessible legally. So those are excluded.

Cosplay Pikachu, Spiky Eared Pichu, Castform forms, Cherrim Sunshine form, Origin form Giratina, Sky From Shaymin, Arceus Plate forms, Darmanitan Zen form, Kyruem Fusions, Meloetta Pirouette form, Genesect Drive forms, Furfrou haircuts, Aegislash forms, Xerneas Active form, Complete form Zygarde, Unbound Hoopa, School form Wishiwashi, Silvally Memory forms, Meteor form Minior, Busted Mimikyu, Necrozma fusions, and Ultra Necrozma cannot be stored on Bank, and are not included. Mega forms are excluded. Original Color Magearna and AZ's Floette cannot be legally obtained.

If you enjoyed the video, don't forget to like it and subscribe to my channel; there isn't much there yet, but I plan to upload more content from my twitch channel. Speaking of which, here are my socials:

twitch.tv/staticasaurus
twitter.com/staticasaurus
facebook.com/staticasaurus

Thanks for checking out the video!

Living

Post a Comment

0 Comments