Advertisement

PROHIBITED & RUDE Things in Mexico (But OKAY TO DO in the United States!)

PROHIBITED & RUDE Things in Mexico (But OKAY TO DO in the United States!) Today I talk about things that are prohibited & rude in Mexico... But are okay to do in the United States. When I say rude I mean actions and words that may be annoying for many Mexican people. When I say prohibited I mean things that legally are okay in the US but not in Mexico.

► Now Watch: Things You CAN Do in Mexico (You CAN'T Do in the United States) -
► Subscribe:
► Please consider supporting my work. Patreon:
► Donate and support this channel through PayPal


► Help subtitle this video:


[OFFICIAL TRUE MEXICO SITES]





[MUSIC]

#Mexico #LifeinMexico #LivinginMexico

Mexico,mexican culture,life in mexico,what is mexico like,mexicans,Living in Mexico,Life in Mexico,Tio Paul,True Mexico,Mexican Laws,US Laws,Prohibited in Mexico,Rude in Mexico,Cultural differences,

Post a Comment

0 Comments