Advertisement

Making Forbidden Fruit Process Soap

Making Forbidden Fruit Process Soap Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. I'm so thankful to all of you for following me on my soaping journey. This week I'm using a fragrance from Rustic Escentuals called Forbidden Fruit. It' served as the inspiration to make a soap with colors that I think are a little off kilter to make it enticing, yet somehow fitting for its name.

I'm also using mica samples from Nurture soap. All are micas from Nurture Soap. Thank you Carrie! I'm also beginning work on developing another swirl technique. I'm calling the "T" pour. Keep following me as I develop this further.

Check out the vibrant soap website at for many new soap available for purchase.

Please subscribe. Thanks for watching and commenting.
Follow me on Instagram:
"Like" VIbrant Soap’s Facebook page at:

forbidden fruit,fruit soap,making soap,cold process soap,soap,how to make soap,making soap at home,handmade soap,homemade soap,clyde makes soap,soap how it's made,handcrafted soap,soap art,nurture soap,rustic escentuals,essential depot,soaping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments