Advertisement

Lian Li just launched the BEST CASE of all time, no joke!

Lian Li just launched the BEST CASE of all time, no joke! The Lian Li Lancool II just launched and it is a game changing computer case. At $90 USD it destroys anything at that price point. All metal design, dual tempered glass panel, RGB, modular fan design, and so much more.

If you're gonna buy it please consider using my Amazon link :)
Lian Li Lancool II preorder -

Shopping on Amazon? Use these links and it supports the channel:

Products I recommend or use on the channel:
Ryzen 2600:
Gigabyte B450 Elite:
Radeon Vii:
Avermedia 4k Live capture card:
Panasonic G7 Mirrorless Camera:
Neewer Tripod:
Neewer Studio Light:

I have a website:

Check out the MERCH!!! :
I have an Instagram:

I have a Twitter:

I have a facebook: who cares about facebook...

-

Intro is Instrumental produced by Chuki, the best beats on youtube!


(Other music provided by the Epidemic Sound Library...)

Timmy,Joe,PC,Tech,overclocking,computers,best PC case,lian li,lancool,ii,lian li lancool 2,review,test,build,gaming PC,computer,best computer case of 2019,best computer case of all time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments