Advertisement

Laura Cox - There Goes The Neighborhood Cover (Sheryl Crow)

Laura Cox - There Goes The Neighborhood Cover (Sheryl Crow) One of my favorite songs ever!
My cover is a bit different from the original version, I had so much fun recording it... I hope you'll like it :)

I recorded the vocals and resonator parts with my phone, the rest comes from Bias FX Positive Grid software. You can download my presets on their Tonecloud!
- Lap steel tone: "LC Steel"
- Lap steel solo: "LC Steel Lead"
- LP Junior tone: "LC Junior Lead"

Gear used:
- Gretsch G9221 Resonator
- Gretsch G5715 Lap Steel
- Gibson Les Paul Junior Vintage Tobacco Burst from the new Original Collection
- Squier Cabronita Precision Bass

laura cox,sheryl crow,gibson guitars,gretsch guitars,gibson les paul junior original collection,gretsch lap steel,rock cover,rolling stones tshirt,resonator,dobro,bluegrass,southern rock,there goes the neighborhood,guitar chick,guitar hero,solo cover,guitar solo,d'addario strings,bias fx,positive grid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments