Advertisement

I BOUGHT A BOX FOR $5 WITH A BUNCH OF 2011 TOPPS UPDATE ROOKIES HIDING INSIDE

I BOUGHT A BOX FOR $5 WITH A BUNCH OF 2011 TOPPS UPDATE ROOKIES HIDING INSIDE My brother and I found a store with a bunch of baseball cards for dirt cheap. We had been here a week ago and got word that they got a bunch of new boxes in. Check it out and please subscribe!

Become a Channel Member:  


Support me on Patreon and get early access to the case breaks and free stuff each month:


My ebay store:


CHANNEL SPONSORS: 
Linda & Bob Whiteley, Tom Adey (consider donating to the Wounded Warrior Program), Tommy Tereshinski, Paulie Garofalo (Benefactor Status), Jarrod R, Larry W, Thomas W, Daniel W, PapaJay, Gary, Gary N, Joshua M, Darren Comfort (Comfort Cards, Benefactor Status)

If you'd like to donate cards for me to open on video, please send to the address below.   I will make sure that the cards you donate find a good home either to a Patreon patron or given away to subscribers.:
Jabs Family
FMF Donation
PO Box 402
Pleasant Unity PA 15676


Please subscribe!

Baseball Cards,2011 Topps Update,Update,2011,Topps,Erik Jabs,Jabs Family,Sports Cards,Cards,Buying,Selling,Collection,Flea Market,

Post a Comment

0 Comments