Advertisement

Hero Animation Meme||Yuri On Ice|| thanks for almost 1k!!πŸ’•

Hero Animation Meme||Yuri On Ice|| thanks for almost 1k!!πŸ’• Hey it’s finally done after a MoNtH! I am so proud of myself holy crap!!! Aaa so like this is probably one of my favorite and best animations I feel I’ve ever made so far. I really hope you all love it as much as I do. For some reason, my stupid editing software swapped the watermark on the other side and I’m bother by that. Please try and ignore it and not comment on it? XD I made some mistakes in the animation but I hope you still like it?

Yuri on ice is my second favorite anime of all time. It’s so cute and I love it. The ship is adorable too aaa

And holy crap I’m almost at 1k?. Omg thank u so much for almost 1k...It’s insane! It’s crazy! I’ve never though I would get this far. So thank u so much!! I love you all so much! ❤️❤️πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸŒˆπŸ’–

Original memes:


Original song:

1k!!πŸ’•

Post a Comment

0 Comments