Advertisement

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS HAUL 2019 | CHRISTMAS GIFTS | HOME BARGAINS, MATALAN, POUNDLAND & THE RANGE

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS HAUL 2019 | CHRISTMAS GIFTS | HOME BARGAINS, MATALAN, POUNDLAND & THE RANGE Hey everyone, welcome back to my channel! Today is my first festive video of 2019 eeeeeek. SANTA!
#christmas #christmasdecorationhaul #christmas2019

I hope you enjoy it!

R x

Alfie’s Christmas PJs -
Woodys Christmas PJ -
Boys shirts -
Baubles -
Tea towels -
Wrapping paper -
Boys Christmas Bedding -
Our Christmas bedding -

♥ FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @rebeccaellenlamb


THE FAMILY CHANNEL -

FOLLOW ME ON 21 BUTTONS -


I'm a part of the Channel Mum Team, subscribe for the honest face of parenting
For videos from me and other great parenting vloggers visit

For all advertising enquiries please contact partnerships@channelmum.com
Business and collaboration - beckyellenlamb@hotmail.co.uk


Some links I use may be affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you purchase the item through that link, thank you ♥

christmas haul,poundland haul,christmas decor,matalan,the range,home bargains,pound land,christmas hacks,hacks,mummy decorations,Chirstmas bedding,clean with me for christmas,christmas,christmas content,gift guide,ultimate christmas gift guide,christmas get ready with me,christmas 2019,decorate with me,christmas shopping,kids christmas,xmas,fall,deck the halls,rebecca lamb,santa,channel mum,santa clause,father christmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments