Advertisement

best pc under 45000.i5 9th gen how to build your own pc by yourself ?

best pc under 45000.i5 9th gen how to build your own pc by yourself ? my PC

1.aoc led 22 inch monitor
2.geforce gt 710 colorfull graphics card
3.asus prime h370-plus motherboard
4.intel core i5 9th gen
5.crucial ddr4-2400 4gb+4gb ram
6.wd 1tb hard drive
7.iball designer pc cabinets
8.iball nirantar ups 622
9.iball magical duo wireless combo mouse and keyboard
10.iball marathon-500W peak smps

I more focused on motherboard and processor because we can change according to our further requirements. According to my knowledge it is best PC to work for Photoshop and basic video editing. processing speed is fast so I am happy with this. I am planning to change my graphics card and also to add 1 tb SSD which helps in processing in future. I hope u liked this video. please share subscribe and like my video to see more interesting content.

Thank You
yashvant pawde




#pc #i5 9th #build #youtube

#pc #i59th #build #youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments