Advertisement

Wearing Modest Clothing when Breastfeeding - Clothes you might already own + tips | mylifelizabeth

Wearing Modest Clothing when Breastfeeding - Clothes you might already own + tips | mylifelizabeth Hello beautiful people 💖

Mothers and mom-to-be, this video is especially for you! We see you & we know how hard you work. So give yourself a break and sit down and enjoy watching this video, hopefully without interruption.

I wanted to show you how I manage to style my clothes modestly while breastfeeding. I know it can be a struggle when you’re out and about running errands & suddenly your little one is getting fuzzy and hungry. You can’t always find a private place to breastfeed and sometimes a mother’s gotta do what she’s gotta do.

I still want to feel comfortable while looking stylish and chic when I’m out with my children. At the same time I don’t want to compromise my modesty. It has at times been a challenge, but these are some of my go-to looks that I wear when I know I have to breastfeed in public.

Don’t be shy to use a dressing room or a corner booth at the restaurant. It is one of the most natural things you can do - to give your child food. Don’t be ashamed about it if you are a woman who is covering or dressing more modestly. I hope this video gives you inspiration and some good tips for breastfeeding.
-
Get 20% off the ENTIRE assortment at Valid until 27th of October. DISCOUNT CODE: happy20

Clothes I'm wearing:
*Orange maxi dress w/ V-neck :
*Black long sleeve shirt:
*Denim jacket:
*Black sleeveless dress:
*Polka dotted dress (similar):
*Denim skirt w/ buttons:
*Pink roll neck jumper (similar):
Oversized sweatshirt:
*Nursing bras:
*Nursing tank tops:

Bio oil:
Medela PureLan:
Nursing pads:

Some links are affiliated where I get a small percentage if you choose to buy directly from the link above marked with a star*
-
Last video:

-
Leave any feedback in the comments below but remember to say it with love ❤️
-
Camera: Nikon 1 J5 & iPhone 7
Editing Software: iMovie
-
Instagram: @mylifelizabeth
Blog: www.mylifelizabeth.wordpress.com

Contact: mylifelizabeth@hotmail.com

modest clothing,breastfeeding,breastfeeding in public,how to dress modestly while breastfeeding,how to dress modestly,modest and stylish clothes,wearing modest clothes,wearing modest clothes when breastfeeding,mum and baby,mom life,mum struggles,real life,real life struggles,new mom,tips for breastfeeding,tips for mom to be,style your clothes modestly while breastfeeding,comfortable,stylish and chic,challenge,breastfeed in public,covering and dressing modest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments