Advertisement

TRYING TO ESCAPE HAZARDOUS AIR QUAITY!

TRYING TO ESCAPE HAZARDOUS AIR QUAITY! Hi guys! In todays video we try to escape the terrible air quality due to the California fires! I tried to edit out all the F-bombs I dropped, cause it was a crazy day! LOL I'm just glad everyone is safe and the fires are over for now! Don't forget to head over to my instagram if you wanna leave any comments/ questions for me @jessicagalvan___ Love you guys & thank you for watching! xoxox

**DON'T FORGET TO TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS TO KEEP UP WITH ALLLLLL THE NEWST UPLOADS!**

**FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA**

=Jessica's INSTAGRAM
=Jessica's SNAPCHAT: JSEVENSP
=Johnathon's INSTAGRAM:
=Violet's INSTAGRAM

*business email: jesssevensp@gmail.com

trying to escape hazardous aur quality,california fires,jessica galvan,jessica galvan vlogs,jessica galvan mom life,jessica and jonathan ace family,kai violet,violet and kai,jonathan and jessica,mommy bloggers youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments