Advertisement

Triumph Spitfire Handbrake Install & Adjustment | Roundtail Restoration

Triumph Spitfire Handbrake Install & Adjustment | Roundtail Restoration In this video, I get the handbrake cabling and linkage installed and adjusted. This was done over several days so it may seem a bit disjointed. Thanks for watching!

If you are interested in more pictures of the restoration and detailed write-ups of what I'm doing, please visit my website

Want to see all of the body restoration? This playlist starts shortly after engine rebuild and goes through the present:

Want to see my engine rebuilt? This playlist covers most of it:

Want to see other random technical videos, not exclusive to my Spitfire (like generator testing)?

Triumph,Triumph Spitfire,Roundtail Restoration,RTR,RtR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments