Advertisement

TEA LADIES of SUDAN ($0.10 per cup!)

TEA LADIES of SUDAN ($0.10 per cup!) ► SUBSCRIBE for daily travel videos:
► INSTAGRAM? Join me:

My favorite thing about SUDAN so far has been the lovely "tea ladies" who individually prepare the tastiest tea and coffee you've ever had on the side of the road. Not only here in Khartoum, but all over the country!

Traveling, for me, is all about discovering new things that I never expected and this is a perfect example of this. And have I mentioned that Sudanese hospitality is second to none?! I'm shocked in the best way possible by what I'm experiencing in this country. Life is great :)

Follow @DrewBinsky on IG Stories for updates from my Africa trip in real time:

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
►FB: (I post daily videos there too!)
►IG Stories:

WHO AM I?
My name is Drew Binsky and I am going to all 197 countries in the world. I make daily travel videos about people, culture and anything else I find interesting on the road. My ultimate goal is to inspire you to travel far and wide, because our planet is beautiful!

MORE ABOUT ME:


CONTACT ME:
drew (at) drewbinsky (dot) com

sudan,tea ladies,sudanese,sudanese people,sudanese culture,sudanese tea,sudanese coffee,people of sudan,khartoum,khartoum vlog,sudan vlog,drew binsky sudan,sudan drew binsky,khartoum city,sudan travel vlog,sudan travel,khartoum travel,khartoum travel guide,visit sudan,how to visit sudan,african,north africa,cheap tea,best food in africa,african food,arabic countries,sudan music,sudan news,sudan today,life in sudan,south sudan,juba,travel,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments