Advertisement

Making Room For Improvement On October 16, 2019

Making Room For Improvement On October 16, 2019 FrugalSimpleLess is always changing so we need to make room. ♥

*Hello Frugalers & Friends as you all know we are just average joe's and our frugalsimpleless is always changing and sometimes it takes me a long time to get more frugal in a certain area or to achieve our maximum frugal in a specific area. I hope you enjoy sharing with me/us today on making room for our improvements and thinking of organization, planning & preparing ahead with us or as much as we can and or just taking some time to make more changes or take little steps in the direction to being more frugal or more frugal in areas we want to be more frugal in.
--Thanks!

The Candles For Frugmas (so far or these will do).
These are From Dollar Tree Or Otherwise Stated.
I will update add/change if needed.
(if you have the same or similar flavors or even your basic tea lights to light with us to participate with us :)
1. Spiced Pumpkin
2. Eggnog Spice Latte
3. Chocolate Mocha
4. Double Caramel Gelato
5. Maple Pumpkin Cream
6. Applewood
7. Cookies & Cream Gelato
8. Spiced Tea Toddy
9. Kroger Candle (recommended on sale by co-worker) retail 3.99 w/1.50 off and a additional .60 so grand total 1.89 for a 18oz candle.
10. I will use a yankee candle Delicious Apple from a book friend recently received. (never lit)
11. I will use my yankee candle Christmas Cookie from Dec. 2015 (yes I still have it from bed bath & beyond never lit)
12. I will use my yankee candle Candy Cane Lane from Dec. 2015 (yes I still have it from bed bath & beyond lit it once)

The 12 Coffees of Frugmas 1 from Aldi the other 11 may be from Kroger not positive but, will update as I make those purchases. (please feel free to participate with your favorite beverage).
1. Maple Bacon --Aldi
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

*If you didn't get enough of me this week you can visit me over at my book channel:
BOOKSIREAD

Frugal,Simple,Less,Homemade,Semi-Homemade,DIY,Dupes,Cooking,Lifestyle,FrugalSimpleLess Lifestyle,October 2019,Frugmas Candles,Twelve Coffees Of Frugmas,Frugmas Candles 2019,Dollar Tree,Aldi,Coffees of Frugmas 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments