Advertisement

jOAquin PhoENix on tHE jiMMy fALLon sHOW

jOAquin PhoENix on tHE jiMMy fALLon sHOW well this is a REUPLOAD because the original got taken down. I was heartbroken when it was taken down because I put a lot of work into this video and it got amazing feedback and out of nowhere it was just taken down. I had to re-edit it and everything. I even disputed it and of course it was still denied. TELL ME HOW THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF VIDEOS LIKE THIS ON YOUTUBE AND MINE GETS TAKEN DOWN???

Regardless I'm really thankful for all of your guys' support and if you want to follow me on some social media, you can.

Instagram: @unintendedhope
Twitter: @unintendedhope_

joaquin phoenix,joker,joker movie,joaquin phoenix joker,joker laugh,joker film,funny,joker 2019,joaquin phoenix interview,joaquin phoenix jimmy,jimmy fallon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments