Advertisement

I will never look at my sims the same way again...

I will never look at my sims the same way again... I started filming this video reviewing the new Sims 4 tutorial for new players... and totally forgot I had installed a mod... not even kidding.

Follow my INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT, TWITTER: @DELIGRACY
TWITCH LIVE STREAMING

*My videos are advised for viewers over the age of 13, please be aware this is not a channel made for children and may contain mature themes and humour, horror games and gameplay exploring confronting graphics and storylines.

Want more videos? Subscribe here!

My sister's channel is here!
Thank you for watching!

BUSINESS ENQUIRIES ONLY: enquiries@deligracy.com

Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:

deligracy,deli,gaming,australian,english,funny,teen,adult,the sims,the sims 4,funny sims,sims video,deli sims,deligracy sims,deligracy sims funny,mods,

Post a Comment

0 Comments