Advertisement

How to Get Back On Track After Over Eating or Eating Off Plan #ketotransformation

How to Get Back On Track After Over Eating or Eating Off Plan #ketotransformation Hi, I'm Tammi! I am a 44-year-old mother of 9 and I have been eating ketogenically for 145 weeks! I lost 200 lbs on keto!

In this live keto q and a I talk about strategies to get back on your weight loss plan after a cheat day.

I hope you will stick around to get tips and tricks to help you on your own weight loss journey. I can't wait to help you start your own before and after transformation.


~☆~THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
KETO CHAOS MERCH!!!~☆~



Join us for support on facebook

JOIN me for early content and other surprises on PATREON

DONATE Via PayPal Ketochaos@gmail.com

Check out our BIG FAMILY VLOG channel HYDE and SEEK

Follow me on instagram @ketochaos @hydeandseek

Business Inquiries and Macros
ketochaos@gmail.com

SNAIL MAIL:

Tamra Hyde
138 E 12300 S.
Unit #626
Draper, Utah 84020


Thank you to www.soundstripe.com for the music

#ketoforfatloss #ketogenicdieters #ketomacros #ketoconnect #ketomealplan #ketoweightloss #ketodiet, #ketoresults #ketomeals #ketohowto #ketomaintenance #100lbweightloss #ketochaos #ketointhechaos #weightlossjourney #ketoweighin #seekyourtruth #ketotransformation

keto,ketogenic,keto diet,keto meal plan,ketosis,ketogenic dieters,keto transformation,weight loss journey,100lb weight loss,weigh-in,keto connect,keto christina,ally mcwowie,keto in Canada,lauren Brazee,katherine Michelle,Michelle rock,Jason whitrock,goody beats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments