Advertisement

HEXO Disappoints, Aphria Delivers & TGOD Runs Out of Cash [Cannabis StockCast #29]

HEXO Disappoints, Aphria Delivers & TGOD Runs Out of Cash [Cannabis StockCast #29] HEXO Corp. blames Canadian regulators for poor performance. Aphria Inc. delivers another strong quarter with growing sales and profitability. My prediction for The Green Organic Dutchman came true with the company scrapping growth plans due to a lack of cash. And Tilray Inc. finally puts out news on its new line of CBD infused drinks with Anheuser Busch.

Access my top 3 pot stock picks in the Front Line Profits report! Click here to learn more:

About Me:
I joined Banyan Hill in 2017 as a research analyst. A market “outsider,” I use my science background to create an objective view of investments. This approach allows me to overcome the emotional biases that plague the average investor. My background in biogeography taught me to analyze giant data sets for specific patterns. That translates perfectly to financial research, and I now apply those tools to find opportunities to profit in natural resources.

Follow me on Social Media!
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Like the info in this video? Comment below and let me know!

I’d love to receive suggestions for new video topics, so feel free to share what you’d like to hear in future videos!

HEXO,Hexo Corp,hexo stock,Aphria,TGOD,Cannabis,Cannabis Investing,Pot Stocks,Marijuana Investing,Investing,Growth Stocks,Legalize,Marijuana,

Post a Comment

0 Comments